How can being outdoors benefit your mental health?
Spending time outdoors in green spaces and being surrounded by nature can benefit both your mental and physical wellbeing. Here are some benefits of it:
- Improve your mood
- Reduce feelings of stress, anger and depression
- Help you take time out and feel more relaxed
- Help you be more active
- Improve your physical health
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Help you meet and get to know new people
- Reduce loneliness
- Help you feel more connected to nature
Our estancia is the best place to find these benefits in a variety of activities: taking a stroll in the forest, ride a horse or bike in the trails in the field and meeting the people you pass by. Located 80km from Buenos Aires, in Capilla del Señor, the estancia has a vast expanse of land with flora and fauna representative of the Argentine Pampas. Its green spaces allow a deep connection with nature, and an ideal disconnection from the online world helping achieve a relaxation of both the mind and the body.
Come relax and improve your mental and physical health here!