- March 22, 2021
- Comments : 0
What kind of flora can we find in our Estancia?
We take of everything in our Estancia. But to know how to take care of our plants we have to know them. Here are some of our estancia’s flora.
- Jacaranda mimosifolia: Native from Argentina and Bolivia. It shows a spectacular flowering display from November to September.
- Black Locust: it’s native from the United States and southern Canada and parts of Europe, Asia, and South America.
- Weeping Willow: native from northern China. It is a big tree with a stout trunk topped by a graceful broad rounded crown of branches that weep to de ground.
- Citrus Japonica: it is a small evergreen tree native to Asia. It has orange fruits that are round to oval in shape and small.
- Australian Pine: It is a flowering plant that belongs to the casuarina family. Despite its name, it is not a “true” pine.