What kind of flora can we find in our Estancia?
- Jacaranda mimosifolia: Native from Argentina and Bolivia. It shows a spectacular flowering display from November to September.
- Black Locust: it’s native from the United States and southern Canada and parts of Europe, Asia, and South America.
- Weeping Willow: native from northern China. It is a big tree with a stout trunk topped by a graceful broad rounded crown of branches that weep to de ground.
- Citrus Japonica: it is a small evergreen tree native to Asia. It has orange fruits that are round to oval in shape and small.
- Australian Pine: It is a flowering plant that belongs to the casuarina family. Despite its name, it is not a “true” pine.